Powerheart G3 Nonrechargeable AED Battery Yellow 9146-202
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Intellisense Lithium Battery:
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Intellisense Lithium Battery w/ 4-year warranty. Use in G3 9300E, 9300A, 9390E, and 9390A devices made after April 12, 2004. This Intellisense Lithium Battery 9146-202 is for use in yellow colored Powerheart® AED. The first date shown is the "Install By" date, the second date on the battery represents the "Discard By" date. If you count back 5 years from the first date on the battery, that is the date the battery was manufactured.
Battery is Not Rechargeable. Do not attempt to recharge the battery. Any attempt to recharge the battery may result in an explosion or fire hazard. Lithium Sulfur Dioxide Battery Pressurized contents: never recharge, short circuit, puncture, deform, or expose to temperatures above 65°C (149°F). Remove the battery when discharged. Battery Disposal Recycle or dispose of the lithium battery in accordance with all federal, state and local laws. To avoid fire and explosion hazard, do not burn or incinerate the battery. Caution: With the battery removed, such as during shipping or transport, the AED is unable to perform self-tests or rescues. The Cardiac Science IntelliSense battery technology offers you the most advanced battery capabilities available for defibrillators. Cardiac Science IntelliSense batteries contain an integrated memory chip that automatically stores important usage information, enabling the battery to maintain a complete history of its operating life. The actual battery history can be reviewed using the RescueLink software.
This history includes:
- Battery Identification
- Battery Type
- Original Date of Installation in an AED
- Number of Charges completed
- Time in Operation (hours:minutes)
- Days of Standby Operation
- Battery Capacity Remaining Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Nonrechargeable AED Battery Yellow 9146-202 The battery operating life depends on the type of battery, actual usage and environmental factors.
The following table represents the expected life of the Powerheart AED when used in Standby Mode. Full Operational Estimated Shelf Life Replacement Guarantee Model (from date of manufacture) (from date of installation) Typical Shocks 9146 Lithium 5 Years 4 Years up to 290 shocks page BATTERY SHELF LIFE The Cardiac Science AED batteries have a shelf life of five years. Shelf life is defined as the length of time a battery can be stored, prior to installation into AED, without degrading its performance.
Note: Storing the battery outside its specific range (0-50°C) will decrease battery life.
- With the label on the battery facing the AED battery compartment, insert the battery as shown in the drawing.
- Push the latched end of the battery firmly into the AED, as shown in the drawing, until the battery snaps into place. The exposed side of the battery should be flush with the outside of the AED case.
- Open the lid for 5 seconds to initiate a self-test. If the battery is installed properly, the SMARTGAUGE battery indicator LEDs will illuminate and the STATUS INDICATOR will turn GREEN. If service is required, then the SERVICE indicator will illuminate; call for service.
WARNING: Battery is Not Rechargeable. Do not attempt to recharge the battery. Any attempt to recharge the battery may result in an explosion or fire hazard.
CAUTION: Lithium Sulfur Dioxide Battery Pressurized contents: never recharge, short circuit, puncture, deform, or expose to temperatures above 65°C (149°F). Remove the battery when discharged. CAUTION: Battery Disposal Recycle or dispose of the lithium battery in accordance with all federal, state and local laws. To avoid fire and explosion hazard, do not burn or incinerate the battery. CAUTION: Use only Cardiac Science Approved Equipment Using batteries, pads, cables, or optional equipment other than those approved by Cardiac Science may cause the AED to function improperly during a rescue. Possible Improper AED Performance Using pads that are damaged or expired may result in improper AED performance. © 2006 Cardiac Science Corp. All rights reserved. 112-2025-305 Rev A page 25 Section 3 - Getting Started