Emergency Oxygen Portable System LIFE-2-612
Use Supplemental Oxygen at a flow rate of 10 to 12 LPM ... to enable delivery of 100% oxygen (initially)Please note that the FDA regulation minimum capability of 6 LPM remains in effect. LIFE® 612™ models deliver both the FDA minimum of 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPM, in just two simple settings which read "NORM" & "HIGH". "More is better (HIGH), but less lasts longer (NORM)" Only LIFE Corporation offers the 6 & 12 LPM ("NORM & HIGH") simple 2 flow-rate choices.
- Light Weight...Only 6 Pounds!
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge
- through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions
- 5 Year Warranty
Dimension: 4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
Additional Flow Rate Models Available:
- Emergency Oxygen Portable System LIFE-2-6FF: 6 LPM Fixed Flow (BASIC)
- LIFE-2-612 6 & 12 LPM ("NORM" & "HIGH") Allows "HIGH" setting for 100% inspired 02
Life O2 is the new, lightweight, 6 pound Emergency Oxygen unit, with many convenient features:
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim.
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a nonbreathing victim.
LIFE® CPR Mask invertably fits both ADULT and CHILD (patented)
- One-way valve and filter provide hygienic protection which eliminates transmission of vomitus and contagious diseases.
- Crimp Proof 02 Hose