Emergency Oxygen Portable System LIFE-2-6FF
At AED Professionals, First Aid Emergency Oxygen and all associated products are supplied to meet the requirements for a quick successful emergency rescue by EMS personnel. We carry a full line of First Aid Emergency Oxygen Portable System supplies, Emergency oxygen units, oxygen tanks, emergency oxygen regulators, and oxygen kits for CPR administration, oxygen accessories and refillable oxygen tanks.
LIFE® SoftPac(TM) meets or exceeds all government and FDA requirements: A nonprescription device intended for emergency use
- Light Weight...Only 6 Pounds!
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- LIFE® CPR Mask invertably fits both ADULT and CHILD
- One-way valve and filter provide hygienic protection which eliminates transmission of vomitus and contagious diseases.
- Crimp Proof 02 Hose
- 5 Year Warranty
Dimensions: 4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
Additional Flow Rate Units Available:
- LIFE-2-612 6 & 12 LPM ("NORM" & "HIGH") Allows "HIGH" setting for 100% inspired 02
- LIFE-2-025 0 to 25 Variable Flow (for EMTs) 12 flow settings-0, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10,15,25 LPM
Life O2 is the new, lightweight, 6 pound Emergency Oxygen unit, with many convenient features. Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim. Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a nonbreathing victim. Emergency oxygen can be given for many breathing and cardiac emergencies. It can help improve hypoxia (insuffi cient oxygen reaching the cells) and reduce pain and breathing discomfort. Always follow local protocols for using emergency oxygen. Consider administering emergency oxygen for:
- An adult breathing fewer than 12 or more than 20 breaths per minute.
- A child breathing fewer than 15 or more than 30 breaths per minute.
- An infant breathing fewer than 25 or more than 50 breaths per minute.
- A person who is not breathing.
All of LIFE Emergency Oxygen units are shipped full of USP Grade 99.5% Pure Medical Oxygen which is safe, stable, does not expire, and provides oxygen delivery at all temperatures. A 6 & 12 LPM ("NORM" & "HIGH") regulator comes standard on our "612" models to provide the FDA minimum 6 LPM, and 12 LPM to deliver the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen. Variable flow 0-25 LPM regulators are available in all models if preferred by EMTs.