Emergency Oxygen Wall Mount System LIFE-612
At AED Professionals, we recommend you make LIFE® OxygenPac part of your first aid and safety program. We are the largest distributor for emergency Oxygen and all allied products that meet the requirements for a quick successful emergency rescue by EMS personnel. AED Professionals carries a full line of First Aid Emergency Oxygen Portable System supplies, oxygen units, oxygen tanks, emergency oxygen regulators, and oxygen kits for CPR administration, oxygen accessories and refillable oxygen tanks. Provides to recommended 100% inspired O2.
- Simple and Easy To Use
- External Two-step Instructions and Clear Cover
- Easily Portable with Convenient Handle 20" x 6" x 9" - 16lbs -Aluminum Cylinder
- Wall Mount for Recognition and Accessibility, always available on display for easy access
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge (other units must be turnedon to read gauge)
- Simple "On-Off" Control Lever
- 6 & 12 LPM - "NORM" & "HIGH" (2 settings) provides to recommended 100% inspired O2
- Resuscitation LIFE® CPR Mask with One-Way Valve fits both adult and child
- Cylinder is easily disposable/ replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Tight Seal Protects Unit from Dust and Moisture
- Units Come Ready-to-Use
- Full of oxygen with wall brackets and screws
Additional Flow Rate Models Available:
- LIFE-6FF(BASIC) 6 LPM Fixed Flow Rate
- LIFE-2-025 0 to 25 Variable Flow (for EMTs)
12 flow settings-0, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10,15,25 LPM
Life O2 is the new, lightweight, 6 pound Emergency Oxygen unit, with many convenient features:
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim.
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a nonbreathing victim.
LIFE® CPR Mask invertably fits both ADULT and CHILD (patented)
- One-way valve and filter provide hygienic protection which eliminates transmission of vomitus and contagious diseases.
- Crimp Proof 02 Hose