Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator/Monitor Device and Accessories
FDA Approved, Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is designed to be the most powerful basic life support tool available for any emergency. Now you can focus on the patient, on the moment, and on what matters. Medtronic LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is a highly rugged device, with a large, intuitive screen, to provide both graphical and ECG displays which can be quickly and easily assessed, as well as an advanced battery system to let providers know when the device is ready to operate.
New Lifepak 1000 Features:
- Contains CPRMax Technology which increases CPR hands on time from 55% to 90% in the first 8 minutes. Further CPRMax Technology allows the LP-1000 to charge while CPR is being done; thereby reducing the time that CPR must be stopped due to the AED.
- Heavy duty battery can deliver up to 440 separate 200 joule shocks.
- Large bright screen with ECG display
- Can convert AED to manual mode with one touch of a button
Standard Lifepak 1000 Package includes:
- 1 Latest Physio-control lifepak 1000 with 5-year factory warranty
- 2-sets of Adult QUIK-COMBO EDGE System(TM) Electrodes(1-Complimentary)
- 1 Long Life LiMnO2 Battery with discharger Part:#11141-000100
- 1 Lifepak 1000 Premium Soft Shell Carrying Case Part#11425-000006
- 5 Inspection Maintenance Tags for AED Reliability / Functional Integrity
- 2 LIFEPAK 1000 Premium AED/CPR Fast Response Kits
- 2 "AED Equipped Facility " Window Decals.
- 1 Lifepak 1000 Free Physician's Prescription
- Insured Free Lifepak 1000 delivery by UPS
Important: The device is equipped with ADAPTIV(TM) biphasic technology providing a full range of energy up to 360 joules. Medtronic LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator provides an advanced automated external defibrillator (AED) platform that can be upgraded and configured to meet a wide range of emergency response needs. The all new cpr MAX technology included in the device allows medical directors of emergency medical services (EMS) the flexibility to implement protocols as they evolve, improving patient care.