Emergency Oxygen: Groundbreaking Pure Emergency Oxygen from Powder Technology. When minutes count EMERGENCY OXYGEN can be the difference between LIFE OR DEATH. As a leading Emergency Oxygen Provider, AED Professionals offers several Emergency Oxygen Portable Systems and Pulse-Oximeters. We carry a complete line of Oxysure and GE Pulse-Oximeters. These systems provide state of the art innovations and the new emergency oxygen from dry powder technology that any individual can safely administer to another person or to himself. All portable emergency oxygen systems carry our low price guarantee and if needed, expedited shipping.
Emergency Oxygen Revolutionary New System.... OxySure® Providing Emergency Oxygen On-Demand, OxySure® has developed a unique technology that could enable a lay person, a patient or a bystander to administer pre-positioned, medically pure oxygen safely in any cardiovascular, respiratory or general medical emergency thus ensuring a better medical outcomes in these situations. Use of emergency oxygen can be an effective first aid technique to prevent shock and cardiac arrest. The company's portable emergency oxygen system - called the OxySure Model 615 - generates medical grade oxygen on demand without compressed tanks. Instead, the system generates oxygen from two dry, inert, and non-hazardous powders that can be safely stored.
Complete Emergency Oxygen Package Includes:
- 1 Outer Housing
- 1 Dust Cover with Mask
- 1 Initial Disposable Cartridge fitted inside the housing, ready for use with 2-Year Factory Warranty
- 1 OxySure Emergency Oxygen User Manual
- 1 Two Year Shelf-Life Warranty
- "Emergency Oxygen Equipped Facility" Window/Wall Decal"
Anyone can administer life saving oxygen in 3 simple steps. The following illustrations and instructions are found on the top of the Model 615 lid:
- The mask is plugged in first so that the system is opened and gas can flow. The quick connect fitting has an internal valve that keeps the system sealed so that the system remains dust and pathogen free. Once plugged in, the valve is opened, allowing the oxygen to flow.
- Once the knob is turned (1/4 turn clockwise), the three cartridge ingredients combine and oxygen is immediately generated. The knob automatically snaps back to a primed position, ready for activation if necessary.
- Place the mask over the nose and mouth.