ZOLL AED Plus Trainer2 8008-0050-01
Practice an AED Plus Rescue with Total Instructor Control with an AED Plus Trainer2
An accurate, well-controlled, and simple simulation of what it's like to use an AED Plus® in a real rescue.
Complete Simulation Control at the Instructor's Fingertips. ZOLL AED Plus Trainer2 is such a device that it allows CPR and first aid instructors to have students experience what it's like to save a life with the AED Plus. Choose from four different fixed rescue scenarios or have complete manual control of the entire rescue. A wireless remote controller enables the control of multiple AED Plus Trainer2s. With this simple remote controller, instructors can set up a rescue scenario and download to the AED Plus Trainer2 in seconds. The student pushes the on-off button on the Trainer2 unit to begin. The instructor then determines whether to shock on the next simulated heart analysis or not, whether the pads have been properly attached or not, and when the Trainer2 unit should say "PUSH HARDER" and "GOOD COMPRESSIONS." A simple pause button lets the instructor stop the rescue altogether, confer with the student, and then pick up exactly where the simulated rescue left off. Protocols conform to International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) standards including AmericanAED Plus Trainer2.
AED Plus Trainer2 Specifications :
- Dimensions: 5.25"H x 9.5"W x 11.5"D (13.3 cm H x 24.1 cm W x 29.2 cm D)
- Weight: 4 lbs 14 oz (2.2 kg)
- Power: 4 D cells (included) for Training AED (Good for more than 100 hours of training) 2 AA cells (included) for remote controller AC adapter not available-battery operated only.
ED Plus Trainer2 includes:
- AED Plus Trainer2
- Wireless remote controller
- One set of Zoll Trainer CPR-Dpadz®
- One set of AED Plus Trainer CPR-D padz reusable gels
- 4 D cell batteries
- 2 AA cell batteries
- Operator's Guide