The Ambu Man is an adult-sized training mannequin that provides an exceptionally lifelike representation of the human anatomy, particularly those features important to training in modern resuscitation techniques.
- Features Ambu's patented hygienic system protects the student and makes internal cleaning entirely unnecessary.
- The stiffness of the chest is infinitely variable, allowing students to train on different body builds.
- The Ambu Man is ACD CPR-compatible.
- When fitted with a base board, it can be used for ACD CPR training.
- Airways open only when head is correctly hyperextended.
- A carotid pulse can be activated manually by the instructor. It is also activated during chest compressions.
- The lifelike anatomy makes it suitable for training of correct placement of defib pads in training use of Automated External Defibrillators (AED).
- AmbuMan has the tried and tested mechanical monitoring instrument that gives you instant feedback on ventilation volume, stomach inflation, chest compression depth and wrong hand position.
PC connection is possible on model W, allowing connection of Ambu CPR Software Kit. The I.V. Trainer arm can be mounted on all Ambu manikins. In addition, an upgrade kit can be purchased so that your BLS manikin can also function as an early defibrillation manikin.
AMBU Man Model I Standard Torso includes:
- Standard Torso
- 5 Face Pieces
- 100 Head Bags
- Training Mat/Carry Case