- Simple and EASY TO USE,
External Two-step Instructions and Clear Cover
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen
for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- Easily Portable with Convenient Handle
20" x 6" x 9" - 16lbs - Aluminum Cylinder
- Wall Mount for Recognition and Accessibility,
always available on display for easy access
- Simple "On-Off" Control Lever
- Constant Reading Supply Gauge
(other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 90 Minute Supply @ 6LPM - 566 liters Oxygen
- Resuscitation LIFE® CPR Mask
with One-Way Valve fits both adult and child
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable
or refillable at local gas distributors.
- Tight Seal Protects Unit from Dust and Moisture
- Units Come Ready-to-Use
full of oxygen with wall brackets and screws
- 5 Year Warranty
FDA Regulation: minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate.
LIFE® 612 models deliver both the minimum of 6 LPM
and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPM,
in just two simple settings which read "NORM" & "HIGH".
Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6&12 LPM flow rates.
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR Oxygen
►"... give 100% inspired oxygen during Basic Life Support
... and Advanced Cardiac Life Support ... (BLS & ACLS)
... as soon as it becomes available."
►"... use supplemental oxygen...at a flow rate of 10-12 LPM
... to enable delivery of 100% inspired oxygen" (initially).