Contents NOT included
Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMS airway management Backpack Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits.
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to EMS airway management Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Accommodates removable 02 Module (sold separately)
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro compatible items to secure ambulance equipment LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front ID window to label any way you want to identify between other StatPacks EMS Backpack's
- Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water resistant properties