The GE B40 monitor is intuitive and simple, yet provides all essential functions for special care settings from physician offices to surgery centers. The B40 monitor delivers reliability and versatility while making the most of your budget.
Clinical Capabilities include:
- Cardiac - ECG
- Respiratory – Airway gases
- Hemodynamic – Circulation
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Invasive blood pressure
- Pulse Oximetry – Oxygen Delivery
The B40 monitor is capable of monitoring adult and pediatric patients with advanced clinical measurement technologies for accurate and reliable monitoring even in challenging conditions.
Key Capabilities Include:
- GE EK-Pro arrhythmia algorithm with multi-lead simultaneous ECG analysis to optimize detection of arrhythmias and other cardiac events
- GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP for fast, comfortable, and highly accurate non-invasive blood pressure readings
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring (Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 and Masimo SET SpO2 algorithms are optional)
- GE Datex-Ohmeda compact CO2 sidestream respiratory monitoring with new-generation infrared technology
Focused on quality, the GE B40 monitor is designed to stand up to everyday wear-and-tear of busy care areas and harsh environments all while providing consistent clinical accuracy and quality of care to your patients.
Features to support timely decision making and acquiring patient data easily:
- A 12.1 inch crystal clear display allows you to view patients’ status at a glance
- Displays up to six waveforms simultaneously
- One button access to the most commonly used functions increases efficiency
- Intuitive menus that reduce set-up time and minimize training
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits to alert caregivers to critical situations
- Serial output for data capture
- Connectivity to your electronic medical records through the CARESCAPE Gateway server
The GE B40 is verified to work in both CARESCAPE and S/5 network environments, and the design provides flexibility for almost any setup. The streamlined, compact design allows it to easily fit into rooms with premium space and can be moved easily to different locations. A range of accessories and multiple mounting options allows you to configure the workspace to meet your needs.
The Gold Standard in Patient Monitoring
The GE B40 is an ideal monitoring solution for all types of monitoring settings including surgery centers, PACU, and standard physician offices. The B40 has the ability to measure ECG (EK-Pro arrhythmia algorithm), temperature, SpO2 (choose from Nellcor, Masimo, or GE SpO2), NIBP (DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP for fast, accurate blood pressure readings), CO2 (Datex-Ohmeda compact CO2 with E-miniC module), Anesthetic gases (E-CAIO module), invasive blood pressure and includes an optional thermal recorder. With a large 12.1" display, the B40 boasts a larger display than the Dash 3000/Dash 4000 and the same exact size as its predecessor (Dash 5000). One of the biggest upgrades from the Dash units, is that the B40 patient monitor is a modular unit - meaning the machine is easier to upgrade, repair, and service leading to a lower cost long term. The B40 is guaranteed to meet all of your monitoring needs while providing fast and accurate results.
Fully covered with 2-year Parts and Labor Warranty