Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automated AED...With Standard 7-year Battery, 1-pair of adult electrodes and Lifeline Soft carrying Case
Defibtech Lifeline Auto Fully Automated AED With Long Life 7-year Battery
Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automated AED Defibrillator is designed to provide a shock automatically when a heart arrhythmia is detected, the Defibtech Lifeline™ AUTO fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) has been cleared for sale in the U.S. market by the Food and Drug Administration. AEDs are designed to revive victims of sudden cardiac arrest, which strikes about 380,000 Americans each year and is the leading cause of death in the U.S. The Lifeline AUTO AED’s advanced arrhythmia detection technology reduces the apprehension of concerned people who want to help, but may be hesitant to provide assistance, said Defibtech CEO Dr. Glenn Laub. “The Lifeline AUTO AED does not require the rescuer to push a shock button. It shocks automatically when it senses a shockable rhythm,” Dr. Laub said. “It was designed to give virtually anyone the ability to save a life with an AED. It is very simple and unintimidating to use.” One of the Lifeline family of AEDs, the Lifeline AUTO AED also coaches responders through a rescue by providing step-by step audio prompts that describe how to apply the defibrillating pads to the victim and when to begin CPR. The Lifeline AUTO AED includes all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for sudden cardiac arrest. The Lifeline AUTO AED was developed by experienced multidisciplinary engineering teams and incorporates state-of-the-art digital signal processing techniques and advanced ECG analysis algorithms. The device exceeds American Heart Association performance recommendations—giving the user confidence the correct therapy is being delivered. The Lifeline AUTO AED uses advanced biphasic technology—including the most studied biphasic shock waveform—and automatically adjusts the shock delivery to the person’s individual needs
Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automated AED Features:
- Simple, One-Button Operation...Saving a life could not be easier: turn the unit on and the AUTO will do the rest. If the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient.
- Clear Voice Prompts...Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
- Long Life Battery Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
- Designed for the Real-World Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
- Active Status Indicator The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, everytime.
- Highly Visible "Locate the AED!" Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design Compact, portable and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation.
- Rugged and Durable Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
- Easy to Upgrade As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
- Easy to Record and Transfer Data Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
- Safe and Effective Life Saving Technology The Lifeline AUTO uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Corporate Focus and Commitment -- The Defibtech Tradition of Excellence Continues With more than 160,000 units in the field, Defibtech has drawn accolades for its commitment to save lives by producing the best AEDs medical technology can offer. Defibtech is an industry leader with sound technology and sound finances that constantly drive research and innovation to the next level of excellence.
Fully Automated Package includes the following:
- 1 Defibtech Lifeline Fully Automated AED with 8-Year Factory Warranty
- 1 Defibtech Lifeline Cartridge Pads
- 1 Long-life Battery Pack with 5-Year or 7-Year Option
- 1 Nine-volt Battery Pack with Defibtech Lifeline AED
- Defibtech Lifeline Slim Soft AED Carry Case.
- " AED Equipped Facility " Window Decal.
- AED/CPR Fast Response Kit
- Defibtech Lifeline Training DVD Video
- Defibtech Lifeline AED Inspection / Maintenance Tag