JUST 67¢ PER MASK!
MEDICAL GRADE KN95
• SGS approved FFP2 rating
• Passed FFP2:EN149:2001 test
• Passed KN95:GB2626-2006 test
• Adjustable built-in nose clip
• BFE≥ 99%, PFE≥99%
• Straps – Polyester drawn textured yarn and spandex material
• Nose Clip – Galvanized wire and polypropylene
• 67% non-woven and 33% melt-blow fabric
• Approximate weight of product: 5 g
• 5 layers design
Country of Origin
Made in China with globally sourced materials.
• Intended to be worn for personal and medical use.
• Helps to protect both the wearer and people around the wearer from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate materials.
• Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated.
Time Use Limitation
Single use respirator, which may be used until damaged, breathing becomes difficult or contaminated. Discard carefully after every use.
Follow national, state, local and facility control guidance and policies.
Shelf Life and Storage
• Use By date on box in YYYY-MM-DD format.
• Store respirators in the original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals.
Store in temperatures between -4 ̊F (-20 ̊C) and
86 ̊F ( 30 ̊C) and not exceeding 80% RH.