The Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitor is an advanced, touch screen monitor designed for improved workflow and training, and adaptable for all health care environments. The touch screen monitor features bright, vivid colors with minimal knobs making it easy to use and keep clean. It's ability to measure pulse oximetry, blood pressure, and temperature makes it ideal for any office, clinical, or hospital setting.
What makes the Connex Vital Signs Monitor ideal for hospitals is its ability to offer profiles supporting multiple clinical workflows (including triage), spot check vitals, continuous monitoring, and is capable of communicating wirelessly to an EMR.
Proactively intervene when Connex sounds a warning to prevent patient falls, pressure ulcers, and respiratory distress.
- Ships standard with (1) adult and (1) large adult cuff
- SureBP supports all ages and provides 15-second readings as cuff inflates
- Blood pressure averaging and customized interval readings
- Wireless connectivity to leading electronic medical records
- Health o meter, Seca, and Detecto Weight Scale connectivity
- SureTemp Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000 Ear Thermometry (optional)
- Masimo SpHb noninvasive continuous monitoring of total hemoglobin (optional)
- *Optional Covidien Capnography (CO2)
- *Optional Masimo Acoustic Respiratory Monitoring (RRa)
- *Optional EarlySense contact-free respiratory monitoring and motion sensing
- *Optional Masimo or Nellcor Pulse Oximetry (SpO2) Algorithms