The Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 is an economical, efficient device that one can trust to precisely measure patients' blood pressure regardless of many prevalent underlying conditions. At the same affordable price of an at home blood pressure device, you get the quality and durability with features you would not typically get.
This device provides one with dependable performance that is not guaranteed with manual blood pressure gauges, and it does this at an affordable price.
- More economical than similarly displayed professional blood pressure monitors
- Irregular heartbeat detection executes data to help you make testing decisions
- Microprocessor-controlled deflation rate produces dependable performance with consistent technique
- Optional mobile stand makes transportation simple for ultimate location flexibility
- 3-Reading Average Mode can give a broader view of patient's true blood pressure
- Manual Mode allows it to serve as a digital gauge when auscultation is indicated
- Built-in folding handle allows you to carry it safely and comfortably
- Optional wall mount bracket ensures device is where you need it, when you need it.