Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device is a simple and accurate monitor that helps save time and reduce data entry errors by sending patient data to the EMR. Designed to quickly capture your patient's full set of vital signs with a simple touchscreen display right from the home screen - including temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and SpO2.
This next-generation device offers an extremely efficient solution to capture, access and document patient vitals so you can spend more time with your patients. Being dependent on on a single blood pressure measurement can be misrepresentative. The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device helps take an average multiple BP readings for improved hypertension screening and detection.
The American Heart Association recommends automated office blood pressure solutions that can capture and average multiple readings during a single visit.
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device can operate as a stand-alone device or connect with today's top EMR providers so you can send information right to the patient's chart for reduced data entry errors.
- SureBP technology can deliver BP in just 15 seconds
- Each device ships with one adult blood pressure cuff
- SureTemp Plus Oral/Axillary Thermometry
- Options for documenting patient observations (i.e. Respiration Rate, BMI)
- 8-hour Lithium ion battery to maximize time before recharging
- BP averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension detection and diagnosis
- EMR connectivity helps diminish documentation errors
- Option for Nonin SpO2 technology
- 7" color touchscreen for a simplified workflow