ZOLL AED Pro is a one tough defibrillator for one tough job. The ZOLL Pro® can be purchased with a variety of accessories for both clinical and training use that include: battery pack options, electrode options, training equipment, and patient monitoring tools.
The ZOLL Pro AED has both electrode and battery compatibility with ZOLL®’s line of professional defibrillators. ZOLL’s AED Pro features innovative CPR feedback technology, high-quality ECG display, lead II monitoring, and unrivaled battery compatibility. Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports basic life support as well as advanced life support professionals.
Whether in hospital or in the field, the ZOLL AED Pro is designed to perform in any environment. The ZOLL AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
The ZOLL AED Pro is a full-rescue AED that supports both CPR and defibrillation. For infrequent rescuers, the AED Pro supports the complete chain of survival and provides defibrillation, step-by-step CPR instructions and Real CPR Help® feedback on compression rate and depth to help rescuers provide the best manual CPR possible.
- Size: 3in x 9.24in x 9.4in (7.62cm x 23.47cm x 23.88cm)
- Weight: 5.19lb. (2.35kg) without battery pack
- 5.97lb. (2.70kg) with non-rechargeable battery pack
- Power: Battery pack
- Device classification: Class II and internally powered per EN 60601-1
- Design standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF80, IEC 60601-2-4, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
- Patient safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Temperature operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage and shipping: 30°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810F, integrity test for helicopters
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27; 100G
- Altitude height: 300 to 15,000ft; 91 to 4573m
- Pressure: 768 to 429mmHg; 1024 to 572 millibars
- Particle and water ingress:IEC 60529, IP 55
- Drop test: 1.5m per IEC 68-2-32
- Compression depth: 0.75 to 3 inches ±0.25 inches (1.9 to 7.6cm ±0.6 cm)
- Compression rate: 50 to 150 compressions per minute
- Input protection: Fully defibrillation-protected.
- 1.4 to 22Hz with defibrillation electrode cable
- 1.4 to 22Hz (default) with AED Pro ECG cable;
- 0.7 to 30Hz as a configurable option
- ECG lead: Lead II
- ECG amplitude range: ±5 mV
- Heart rate range: 30 to 300 beats per minute
- Heart rate accuracy: ±5 beats per minute
- Heart rate resolution: 1 beat per minute
- Heart rate alert:
- Configurable low heart rate limit in the range 30 to 100 beats per minute
Data Recording and Storage:
- Type: Nonvolatile memory
- Capacity: 7 hours of ECG data
- Display type:
- Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- High resolution, 320 pixels by 240 pixels
- Viewable area: 2.27 in 3.02 in (5.76 cm 7.68 cm)
- Sweep speed: 25 mm/s ±5%
- Viewing time:
- 2.96 seconds (if CPR gauge displayed)
- 3.2 seconds (without CPR gauge)
- For a new, fully charged battery pack at 20°C: 170 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy (200 joules) or 6 hours of continuous ECG monitoring.
- The "change battery" warning appears after 115 maximum-energy discharges.
- Standby life: 3 months before recharge or retest
ZOLL also offers a Lifetime Unconditional Outer Housing Warranty for the AED Pro.